Thank you for your interest in supporting CMSCVA financially! Below are our donation levels. You may donate by mailing us a check payable to Chamber Music Society of Central Virginia or by PayPal here.
Address for mailed donations:
Chamber Music Society of Central Virginia
Richmond, VA 23226-0526
Our donor levels are listed below and include the special benefits donors receive for their generous gift.
CMSCVA MEMBER $100 to $249
- Benefit: A special behind the scenes video that will be created over the 2020 – 2021 concert season, featuring special artist interviews, outtakes of recording sessions, rehearsal fun, and more.
CMSCVA PATRON $250 to $499
- Benefit: The above plus an annual highlights playlist.
NEW!! ARTIST SPONSOR $500 to $999
For the 20-21, season we hope you will consider sponsoring a specific artist! Just note their name on your donation form and you’ll be listed in the concert program as the artist sponsor. You can find a list of artists on our artist page!
- Benefit: All the above plus two ticket vouchers to a concert of your choice next season, and a ticket to an event that features your sponsored artist.
COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT SPONSOR $1000 to $2499
- Benefit: All of the above plus an invitation to a picnic with CMSCVA artists, board, and administrative staff.
CONCERT SPONSOR $2500 and above
- Benefit: All of the above plus one set of season tickets for the 2021-22 season.
All donations are tax-deductible and information will be held in the strictest confidence and acknowledged with a receipt. Your donation membership is valid from July 1st of the first year of our current concert season to June 30th of the following year. For example: July 1, 2020 – June 30, 2021.
If your employer offers matching funds for charitable contributions, let us know! Your gift can go twice as far in making great chamber music performances and educational opportunities possible.