If you support chamber music performance and education, please help us bring this great musical tradition to our region.
- Tell your friends about us and let us know if they would like to be added to our mailing and emailing lists.
- Volunteer your time and help. There are so many ways to help out!
- Please help to bring great musical opportunities to Richmond by making a financial contribution the Chamber Music Society of Central Virginia.
For individual contributions of $100 or more, you’ll become an annual Member of the Chamber Music Society, entitling you to reserved concert seating, special receptions with Festival artists, and access to recordings from Festival concerts.
We offer you the opportunity to contribute on three special levels.
- For a $2500 contribution or above, you can become one of our valued Concert Sponsors, will be acknowledged in the program, receive the benefits of Artist Sponsors plus two season tickets and dinner with CMSCVA Artists.
- Artist Sponsorships are also available at the $1000 – $2499 level, and are a wonderful way to help us bring world-class musicians to Richmond, or show your support for your favorite musician from the Richmond area. You can designate support for a specific artist, a specific instrument or voice, or leave the sponsorship unspecified. Artist sponsors receive the benefits of Outreach Sponsors plus a set of season tickets.
- You can also co-sponsor one of our outreach events at the $500 – $999 level. These concerts or events are presented free to the public held at easily accessibly venues, schools or retirement communities across the Richmond metro area. Outreach Sponsors receive the benefits of Patrons plus two tickets to a concert of their choice.
- Society Patrons give at the $250 to $499 level. Patrons receive the benefits of Members plus season highlights CD and invitations to open rehearsals.
- Society Members – $100 to $249. Members are invited to our annual spring reception.
Your membership to CMSCVA is valid from July 1 of the first year in our current concert season, to June 30 of the following year (for instance, July 1, 2013 through June 30, 2014).
Of course, all donations are also tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law. All information will be held in strictest confidence and acknowledged with a receipt for your tax files. Select the membership gift you prefer and mail your check payable to:
Chamber Music Society of Central Virginia
P.O. Box 8526
Richmond, VA 23226-0526
Donate online through PayPal by going to the “Donated Online” button above.
You’ll be rewarded most of all when you sit back and enjoy spectacular and unusual chamber music concerts that you helped make a reality.
If you employer offers matching funds for charitable contributions, let us know. Your gift can go twice as far in making great chamber music performances and educational opportunities possible.
Volunteering your time and talents
Volunteering is another important way to help us at CMSCVA. Volunteers are a welcome addition to any task we do from ushering at concerts, to preparing mailings, hosting and transporting musicians, and distributing posters and flyers. Our Coordinator of Volunteers would love to hear from you if you are interested in helping CMSCVA in this important way. Please contact us by phone at (804) 304-6312 or email firstname.lastname@example.org